An awning is a roof like structure, often made of canvas or plastic, which acts as a refuge over a storefront, window, door or deck. It is a canvas roof supported by a framework to provide protection against the weather. Additionally it is often constructed of aluminium beneath construction with aluminium sheeting.
Awnings are used for both residential and business purposes. The most important use of awnings is sun protection, it cuts glare and UV rays both indoors and outside, they provide shade and reduce heat. Various kinds of awnings can be found. Awnings are visually magnificent which goes along with the architectural design of any dwelling or some other industrial building.
The following are some of the awnings; each and every type of awning has its benefits:
- Retractable awning: It provides durability, quality and affordability that complement your dwelling. It is sufficient slope, so it may shield outdoor areas from rain. These awnings are made with water – resistant cloth.
Additionally, it protects indoor spaces from evaporating, yet keeps the room bright. By using retractable awning it reduces heat and at the same time reduces the usage of air conditioners, allowing conserving energy. Altogether it brings beauty to the building.
- Residential awning: Those that are in homes are residential awnings, the awning that issued may be retractable, stationary, vertical, metal, window awnings and canopies.
- Outdoor awning: These awnings are attractive and in most case a very practical addition to any home.
- Deck awning: it is a form of awning that is designed to withstand greater upward or downward from sudden weather than any other tende da sole varese It gives beauty and sunlight without awning frame and expensive seasonal maintenance.
- Shade awning
- Canopy is a roof such as covering supported on columns over an altar, a fountain. Awnings are constantly attached to a building. It might be metal, wood, or canvas. On the other hand, canopy refers to a canvas or fabric covering. Awning manufacturers and suppliers can be found in large number.
Versatility of awnings
- It cools home interiors, reduces AC costs, low maintenance.
- It provides great health, by reducing heat, protects from ultraviolet rays, rain, inclement weather and harsh sunlight.
- It provides colour, relaxation, various levels of privacy and expands customer commercial area.
Care and upkeep of awnings:
- Eliminate dirt on the awnings as soon as possible.
- Use only cold or warm water, mild soap and a brush to clean your awnings.
- Between deep cleanings, it is good to occasionally rinse awnings with clear water.
- If you reside in a warm, humid environment, it is necessary to wash your awnings frequently.