Corporate dentistry is the merger of smaller practices within a larger entity. It also means multi-location practice owned by one or two doctors. Many corporate dental companies have been set up in the global market recently.
Oracare Dental Entrepreneurs in Singapore –
Oracare has its headquarters in Singapore. It provides the opportunity for operators of dental clinics to become part of a leading Southeast Asian dental network to support their professional ambitions. Oracare group comprises 43 clinics across Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia, along with the dental supplies business. A few of their brands are namely as –
- Family dental center
- expert dental
- MOS dental
- Tawa dental
- A2Z dental and medical supplies.
Their Focus/Goals –
As a group, they focus on a few things –
- First-class hygiene standards and COVID-19 protocols- patient safety is paramount.
- We are embracing technology to improve the customer journey and treatment outcomes.
- They are actively expanding their network across new geographies in South East Asia.
Oracare seeks to provide a dynamic and modern partnership culture built on a shared passion for Clinical Excellence and positive patient outcomes to achieve superior customer service satisfaction and financial performance. Dental practice management hinges on core considerations such as.
- Superior customer experience- It is achieved by implementing best practice operational systems to enhance all aspects of the patient journey.
- Operational and cost synergies- Utilizing software to optimize scheduling and reduce cost through group efficiencies.
- Capital investment to achieve dental excellence and fuel ambitions – From new dental equipment technologies to supporting aspirational expansion plans.
Oracare groups hand over day-to-day administrative processes freeing up to do what is the best.